Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dear class,

How has school been for you? I did not realise that I will miss all of you. I've been resting at home and most times, my thoughts will be focused on how you all are doing in school.

Try to be attentive, respect your classmates and teachers, and do your best in your work.
I know you can behave if you choose to and I hope when I come back, your attitude towards learning will still be positively glowing.

Leave your comments and I do check the blog every now and then. Thanks for many of your well wishes and prayers. Hoping to see you all soon.

Take care!

Love,
Miss Elise Yu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss yu r u there?and 4 yr info,the cbox,i am so called banned n i can't type tats the problem.plese reply now if u r there.

Anonymous said...

6K,mr chang would yr 2 check out his own blog this is his webside,
[changchengliang.multiply.com]
Yr classmate,
Audrey

Anonymous said...

Miss Yu, someone has been using Li Zhen's and my name on the chat board, and there is someone using wat "llooll" and "Aristocrat" as a name on the chat board. If you come back, can you ask who is the person who type this name?????!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss Yu,
this days, got people in the chat board kept on write my name and mavis name on the chat board because our first name in the board is capitel letter one but sometime we saw that thr r people using our name writing some strange things as they when the people write is small letter one. Is not the same letter with us! Miss Yu, can u help us find out who's the one writing our name in the board becuase sometime mavis called me to us whether if i got go to the chat board a not and i say no. Mavis said that our name was thr! And then we have to see who is the one doing so miss yu pls help us! And wish u can come back to school to teach us!

Anonymous said...

miss yu even if never think of is never mind but hope you will get well