Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dear class,

I came across this article from a magazine and I thought it will be interesting to share with you people since friendship problems are usually a struggle for many of you at this age, especially the girls. I cannot safely say that the checklist will be totally accurate in assessing your friendship, but at least I feel the article brings about an important point - how to tell true friendship from relationships that make use of you.

Coinciding with the up-coming World Day, it will be beneficial as occupiers of this planet that we take the happenings and changes to our planet to heart.

Articles to Share

Enjoy the reads!

Cheers,
Miss Yu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss yu i can give u my answer straight the problem is they dun want to coperate i have no trouble having frenx even best frenx but when i am in school u have to like serve like masters so is a very very hard think to do plus th boys heart r very open but the girls heart never open even if my heart opens no one knows accept 4 God . when one girl do something wrong or go out with other people n gossip behind the girls back then they dun friend each other n i dunno y cant they juz forgive then is like so dumb i cherish my frenx but do they cherish mi