Thursday, September 27, 2007


Dear class,

How time flies! I still remember the first day I walked into your class and all your 'blur' faces staring at me.
Thank you for a great year. Indeed we have braved so many 'storms' but we had our special moments as well, which I will hold dear to my heart.
Thanks for being there for me, even when I was away at the beginning of the year. I hope to be here for you and stand by you through the coming trial you have to face.
I believe in you. Not some of you. All of you...every single one of you.
I'm proud to be your form teacher. =)

This poem speaks of my wish for you. Never give up, never surrender.

Don't Quit

When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high;
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are;
It may be near when it seems afar.
So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit.

Loving you,
Miss Elise Yu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you miss yu i appericiate what you write thks hehe.___.

Anonymous said...

hahas...nice...it rox!!

c h i n y i n g said...

Thank You Very much!!!!!Miss yu!!!=)